I’m not quite who I want to be yet. I’m darn close, but I’m not who I want to be. And as I was looking at Facebook tonight, I was thinking about the things I wish I could be from each of my friends.
So mini-tributes to my lovely people who I aspire to be like (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER–AND IF YOU’RE NOT IN HERE, DO NOT BE OFFENDED. I’M SAVING YOU FOR THE NEXT ROUND). (PS, if it’s something silly, it’s probably because you’re an old friend, and chances are, I’ve already grown and learned from you. I love you!)
1) I want Jenny’s spirit.
2) I want Kay’s alcohol tolerance.
3) I want Barb’s…middle finger? Ha ha
4) I want Rachey’s climbing abilities.
5) I want Monica’s strength.
6) I want Lacey’s desire to see and understand the world.
7) I want Harden’s ability to understand and make peace with life.
8) I want Heidi’s snappy ass comebacks.
8) I want Brittany’s tie to the social scene!
9) I want Shelley’s ability to forgive.
10) I want Hope’s ability to giggle…about EVERYTHING.
11) I want Jessica’s hopefulness.
12) I want Jena’s ability to turn everything into a party.
13) I want Leta’s ability to dance in the proverbial rain.
14) I want Aimee’s musical ability, and her laugh.
I have awesome friends. LOVE YOU ALL!