Seeing as I’m only 25 (26 in less than a month 😐 ), I’m sure that my Bucket List will change. Heck, it has already from the time that I was younger. At one point, skydiving was on there (which I have accomplished–the day before my 22nd birthday!)
But as of right now, this is where we stand:
1) Have a family–Husband, 2 kids, a dog, and a big farmhouse (this is the #1 goal)
2) Visit Australia
3) Hike part of the Appalachian Trail (check out my friend Visha’s page!)
4) Tornado chase for a storm season in Oklahoma and Kansas
5) Publish my book (although this can only be done once everyone I know in Fremont is gone)
6) Meet. Bill. Paxton.
7) Take a boat ride (big boat, think Titanic) across the Atlantic
8) Be taken on stage during a Bon Jovi concert to the song “Bed of Roses”
9) Paint at least one painting I’m proud of (this will take some work, as I am horrible with painting)
10) Have a building/structure/parking lot/something! named after me
11) Build something, start to finish, with my own hands.
12) Own a Slow Loris–effective immediately.
13) Pick up the tab for a big group dinner–my group or someone else’s
14) Buy a round for the entire bar
15) Stand on a balcony and speak to a lover (you, Mike!) below
16) Go on an adventure with a dog
17) Teach Creative Writing at least one more time
18) Learn to speak fluent Spanish
19) Attend a Royal Event
20) Learn to play the banjo
What’s your on your Bucket List?