Hey ya’ll. Going on my lunch break a lil late because I have been freaking BUSY. Super busy. And a lil sick.
But there are plans for 2012, oh yes, there are plans. Here is my tentative list for 2012:
- My cousin Hilary’s wedding on March 3.
- My three-year anniversary with Mike on March 19.
- My 27th birthday on April 22.
- Mike’s 27th birthday on May 14.
- Telluride Bluegrass Festival June 21-24??? JENNNNNNY!
- My friend Jessica’s wedding on June 16th.
- My friend Gina’s wedding on June 30th.
- A possible trip to Arizona over July 4th.
- My friend Heidi’s wedding on October 27th.
- My friend Craig’s wedding on November 10th.
- I’d like to go to Maine…but I’m going to have to start picking and choosing between that, Colorado, and Arizona…
- I’m going to learn to play the banjo.
Plus, I think that I’m going to do some soul searching this year. Nothing too big. Maybe get a dog? Maybe get …some other things. 😉
2012 will be my year of acceptance. How about that? Life’s easier when you just accept it. CHEERS!