Alright, so as if Jesus heard my cry for something new, I got something to do last night. While I may not write for fun anymore, I do have some side work now editing/writing/proofing. I may also have a new gig managing an someone’s effort to make healthcare knowledge more readily available.
So I have stuff to do now, and while that may not become my “hobby”, it does help.
But I do have new interests, so here’s the plan, Stan:
- I will camp a lot this summer…so I guess I ought to buy a tent and some of those marshmallow sticks.
- Mike and I are going to start bowling on a regular basis.
- I am going to get a massive wine rack and fill it to the brim. In addition, I will start to build a bar.
- I might start fishing (weather permitting, and permit permitting).
- And I also want to collect something…but I’m having a hard time deciding what. I want it to be something that isn’t that easy to find, you know, that will require some digging. Flea markets, yard sales, etc. I don’t want it to be impossible either. Or insanely expensive.
So I’m taking suggestions as to what to collect. SEND ‘EM OVER!