It’s been awhile since I’ve been crude and talked about men like the pieces of (glorious) meat that they are.
So today, I will give you the Top Five Men-Producing Countries. WTF does that mean? It means the countries that produce the type of men that I would like to date. So…here we go.
Top Five Men-Producing Countries (in no specific order):
1) Iceland – Manly men. Manly manly manly. Like Hermann Hreiðarsson. 6ft 3in of man right there.
2) Ireland – Fun, drunk, and dead sexy. Like Colin Farrell. Bad. Ass.
3) Canada – Strong, toothless, wonderful. And bearded. Like Carrie Underwood’s husband Mike Fisher.
And Dave Salmoni:
4) Denmark – Um…what? Where the hell did Nikolaj Coster-Waldau come from? And why is he not on my Guilt-Free Three?
5) Australia – Golden, blonde, beautiful. Caine Eckstein? Yeah. I’ll forgive the belly shirt for this guy.
And Chris Hemsworth:
And the good ole USA for Josh Holloway: