So for Christmas, my momma gave me all 9 seasons of Roseanne. I was SO excited (even though I found them online and bought them).
This gift came with some surprises though. For instance, the discs were advertised as new…which they are not. I found some of them covered with scratches and thick with pot residue. So that was awesome.
But even the seasons are coming with surprises. I mean, I had seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 for the longest time. And in watching season 5, I was blown away by some of it.
- • I forgot that Dan went to jail for kicking Fisher’s ass.
- • I forgot how big a scene it was when Becky eloped with Mark.
- • I forgot how hot Mark was.
- • Plus, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they wear some of the same clothes throughout the entire series.
And then season 7…holy cats!
- • I forgot Roseanne was pregnant.
- • I had no idea that they told her it was a girl.
- • I had no idea that Roseanne’s grandma had two abortions.
- • Plus no idea that Roseanne was afraid there was something wrong with the baby.
- • Never saw the one where DJ acted dumb in class so he wouldn’t have to stand up with a boner.
And I’m still going. I can’t wait for the rest of 7 and then 8 and 9. Hopefully my friend Mikey (not to be confused with MY Mike) can run the discs through one of those crazy lil disc cleaner things.
I LOVE ROSEANNE!